Dr. Henry J Baughman III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry J Baughman III?

My kids love Dr. B.

My children love Dr. B. with all their heart. He is a fantastic doctor who really cares for children.

No appointment necessary (although recommended)

My daughter has a very sensitive immune system and Promise always sees her quickly and gets her taken care of.

great dr

Our family has been with dr baughman for over 13 years and we love him. He takes time to get to know you and your families needs, after hours calls are always returned within 10 min or less. If a hospital trip is needed he will call ahead, and even meet us there. Before his offices was even open on weekends, he would meet us whenever needed. I don't know what we would have done without him in our life. He has also helped in the community a lot, and has always said hi when we see him out at the local store. Him and his family are a blessing.

Not satisfied!

I took my child for multiple ant bites...which i knew thats what they were, but the dr. insisted my child had SCABIES! How embarrassing and inaccurate! I treated my child myself (without filling the prescription for scabies medicine) for ant bites with hydrocortisone cream! Not to mention that any time you have an appointment with one person, you hardly ever get to see the person you wish to see. Waiting area is hardly ever cleaned up unless you go in 1st thing monday morning when the cleaning service has been in over the weekend.

Dr. Henry J Baughman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ringgold, GA.