Dr. Henry L Bethea Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Henry L Bethea?

Rude & unprofessional staff

I was a patient of dr bethea less than two years ago and I moved away for a short time and now back in tomball I called to make appt. I was told we aren't accepting new patients. I said I'm not new she said it's been over two years I sis wrong ma'am he saw me I. Sept 2013 and did injections in my hip. She said VERY RUDELY " I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU BUT WE ARENT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS OK, GOT IT, understand me now? I was appauled! I said ma'am please I was in the hospital for 14 days and he knows my history and records are you sure you can't see clearly I AM NOT A NEW PATIENT"? She said I have nothing else to say and hung up! NEVER EVER USE THIS PLACE HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE!

Pleasant, well experienced professional

I was in urgent need of pain management for a chronic injury. Dr. Bethea was quick to accept a new patient with "problems" and was thorough during the intial visit. With his help, I am managing my problems better than at any period in my life.

Dr. Henry L Bethea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.