Dr. Henry J Bienert Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Henry J Bienert Jr?

Should have kicked his ass.

I saw this Dr at the VA Hosp in New Orleans. He is a LIER, CHEAT and a Foul mannered person. He enjoys screwing over Veterans and is proud of it. I have 21 years of active duty military service. He has falsified my records four times to keep me from obtaining my 100% disability rating. He even invited me to a fight. I have a 90% VA Disibility Rating. I filed a dead end complaint with the VA and the Disabled American Veterans. I should have done other Veterans a favor and let Dr. Henry J. Bienert know what a tatoo tastes like.