Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Bishop
Dr. Henry Bishop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with another office in Lenexa, KS. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bishop is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center, Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Saint Luke's South Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Bishop has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Bishop has taken care of me in both bad and good circumstances. I often had to wait a bit for to be seen but was ok with it because I knew that he would spend quality time taking care of me just as he did with the others. And he did. He would draw pictures and hammer out all my concerns with great thoroughness. He treated me like his own daughter which was so appreciated since I had no family nearby. I cannot say enough good and felt that he was the most knowledgable of the group.
Dr. Bishop is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Menorah Medical Center
Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Saint Luke's South Hospital
University Of Kansas Hospital
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Anderson County Hospital
Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
St Joseph Medical Center
St Lukes Hospital of Kansas City
34 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Henry Bishop accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry Bishop in this video.
Dr. Henry Bishop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.