Dr. Henry Bishop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Bishop?

Dr Bishop has taken care of me in both bad and good circumstances. I often had to wait a bit for to be seen but was ok with it because I knew that he would spend quality time taking care of me just as he did with the others. And he did. He would draw pictures and hammer out all my concerns with great thoroughness. He treated me like his own daughter which was so appreciated since I had no family nearby. I cannot say enough good and felt that he was the most knowledgable of the group.

Dr. Henry Bishop - timely, honest, thorough, personable and discusses treatment in detail.

Lisa

Dr. Bishop cared for my past pregnancy and is currently caring for us during this pregnancy. My pregnancies are high risk. Dr. Bishop's knowledge and compassion are a comfort beyond words. I could not ask for a better doctor.