Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Henry R Bloom
Dr. Henry R Bloom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry R Bloom has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Henry R Bloom has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Henry R Bloom has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Henry R Bloom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I Visited Dr.Bloom for the 1st time. I had been sick with vertigo dizzy and falling for 3 days. It was so scary I decided after all I had better get with a primary doc. After looking through my providers I choose one close by I called Dr.Bloom. Surprised that he answered the phone - I thought what a nice touch / He transferred my call to his nurse/receptionist.I explained to her my symptoms and made an appointment.I immediately called him back to odder my e-mail address thinking they could send me an actual map of directions-I was cut off rudely with "we do not do e-mails BYE! " I was late for the appointment and my driver went in first. All I heard was someone loudly saying "you are late" I was horrified at how the receptionist/nurse -without any empathy say that to my driver without hesitation. I apologized and offered to reschedule. After that it was one horrible episode after the other. I ended up in tears.feeling worse than ever. Even the expressions from the shopkeepers read " Dr. Bloom huh " At this point I said Oh I see you are used to people leaving Blooms office in tears huh.He nodded yes -held his head down in shame and changed the subject.I have a second appoint with him..why I do not know. He seemed to not want to hear anything from the patient and was short and combative in every instance.Aside from poor people skills .. as a character he was quiet quaint. After Monday I will update you on his diagnosing and curing abilities.Thank you ...The tearful patient.
Dr. Bloom is very thorough in his questioning and examination skills. His nursing staff is also excellent and caring. He reminds me of how family doctors may have operated in the past-still taking some home calls when necessary, smaller office. No doubt he has plenty of experience. Would recommend him to friends/family.
45 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Henry R Bloom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry R Bloom Md, 20620 John Carroll Blvd Ste 208, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry R Bloom, MD - Family Medicine in Cleveland, OH, in this video.
Dr. Henry R Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.