Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Henry R Boucher has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Henry R Boucher has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Henry R Boucher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry R Boucher - Posted on September 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry R Boucher - Posted on January 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry R Boucher - Posted on November 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry R Boucher - Posted on September 17th, 2015
More Aftermarket Parts than a Used Car
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry R Boucher - Posted on March 17th, 2015
At 47, I had both knees replaced in 2013 at the same time. Since I had the buy 2 get one free coupon (only joking), I had a hip replaced in 2014. Thank you Henry. I'll be back when its time for the other hip. I strongly recommend him. Great team work between staff, doctor and hospitals. I was in and out. They accommodated all requests. Thank you Henry and team!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Boucher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Henry R Boucher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEDSTAR ORTHOPAEDICS, 3333 N Calvert St Ste 400, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Henry R Boucher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.