Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Henry Briele Jr
Dr. Henry Briele Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Briele is affiliated with Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center, University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago and St Alexius Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Briele Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Henry Briele Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Dr. Henry Briele Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Henry Briele Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Briele is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
St Alexius Medical Center
Holy Rosary Healthcare
43 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1740 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry Briele Jr, MD - General Surgery in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Henry Briele Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.