Dr. Henry Brystowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Brystowski?

I have been seeing Dr. B since 1980. I saw many doctors before him and was given more and more drugs. He gave me only the medications that I really needed. I believe that I would not be alive today if it were not for Dr. B. and his care.

The most incompetent doctor in town

This doctor is incompetent and has caused many pts pain, misdiagnoses frequently and is very negligent!!!He's a waste of time and money and a waste of space

patient of Dr. Brystowski

I have fibromyalgia and Dr. B knows exactly how to treat it. He's always patient and even given me better suggestions regarding health matters than my primary physician. He is a gifted Doctor and really cares about his patients.