Dr. Henry P Buchwald Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Henry P Buchwald?

The Butcher

This doctor strong armed me into a VBG back in 1989. I starved for 16 years and in 2003 when he was supposed to revise my surgery to an Roux n Y he refused and would not give a reason. I ended up having to have my entire stomach removed at the Mayo clinic in 2004! I know of others that have had horrible life changing complications from weight loss surgery from this doctor. Because those of us that have severe problems that he DOESN'T fix and go elsewhere; we are considered successes for him. NOT TRUE!

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Henry P Buchwald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.