Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry C Fox has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Henry C Fox has the following 12 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 5
I don't know WHO the individual was who wrote a short, nasty review of this man and his staff, but let me clear things up: I am a 66-year-old woman with serious G.I. issues. Dr. Fox has been my physician for over three years. He is an UNCOMMONLY skilled and compassionate man who takes all the time I need when I see him. His staff are ALL extremely professional, kind and caring people. There is NEVER a wait, NEVER a problem with billing, NEVER a "hitch" when I have an appointment - and there have been PLENTY of those over the past 3 years! My life is in this man's hands, and I would NOT have it any other way. I have seen a lot of "doctors" in my life, but never one as capable AND personally committed to me as this one - NEVER. IF you have any qualms about Dr. Fox, or his partners, or his staff - try them. You will find that the one person who posted a nasty, trashy review is an "outliar."
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Henry C Fox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHattiesburg Gi Associates Pllc, 100 Methodist Hospital Blvd, Hattiesburg, MS
Dr. Henry C Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.