Dr. Henry C Fox Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Henry C Fox?

Patient of Dr. Fox

I don't know WHO the individual was who wrote a short, nasty review of this man and his staff, but let me clear things up: I am a 66-year-old woman with serious G.I. issues. Dr. Fox has been my physician for over three years. He is an UNCOMMONLY skilled and compassionate man who takes all the time I need when I see him. His staff are ALL extremely professional, kind and caring people. There is NEVER a wait, NEVER a problem with billing, NEVER a "hitch" when I have an appointment - and there have been PLENTY of those over the past 3 years! My life is in this man's hands, and I would NOT have it any other way. I have seen a lot of "doctors" in my life, but never one as capable AND personally committed to me as this one - NEVER. IF you have any qualms about Dr. Fox, or his partners, or his staff - try them. You will find that the one person who posted a nasty, trashy review is an "outliar."

Dr. Henry C Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.