Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry H Calderoni has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Having moved into a new area and seeking medical help, my first experience left a lot to be desired. However, a friend suggested WELMED facility. There is where I was fortunate to meet and be treated by Dr. Henry Calderoni. He was so very thorough, even following through on xrays and injections that were given to me. He was such a caring individual. My only hope is that when I return for followup appointments, it will be he that I am privileged to see.
Dr. Calderoni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Universidad De Guadalajara
R E Thomason General Hospital
Dr. Henry H Calderoni accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Peak Hospital, 5045 McNutt Rd, Santa Teresa, NM
Dr. Henry H Calderoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Teresa, NM.