Dr. Henry Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Clarke?

Top Knee Surgeon, everyone wants to be on his waiting list for knee replacement

Posted on April 20th, 2017

He is considered the best doctor at Mayo for knee replacement. I have had both knees done in my 60's (was an avid athlete over the years). Expect a straight to the point discussion of your situation and not a whole lot of chit-chat, but very professional and caring. You will have to wait in line for an appointment but it will be worth it..

5 star orthopedic surgeon, staff and hospital

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. Clarke is a caring and compassionate surgeon with unparalleled skills. Starting with the first appointment and through surgery Dr. Clarke not only delivers but exceeds expectations. If you are considering a Total Knee Replacement Dr. Clarke, Anthony Hall P.A. and the rest of the team are why 5 star ratings exist.This review was written by the son of one of Dr. Clarke's patients who accompanied his mother to every appointment and her surgery. My mom looks forward to writing her review once her PT is complete.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Having a total knee replacement. Feel comfortable with Dr. Clarke

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Dr Clarke took the time to explain my issue after I shattered my Kneecap in a motorcycle accident. He discussed options prior to surgery, and was able to put me back together without the use of ANY METAL, sutures ONLY. He and his team fixed me up. I have minimal scaring, and was back walking immediately after 8 weeks in a full leg cast. I was playing racquetball slowly 1 week out of the cast, jogging within 3 weeks, and playing softball within 6 weeks out of the cast. Might not seem like much, but guy at PT had same break, was wired up at Gilbert Mercy, and couldn't walk even after 6 months, he was still on crutches and in loads of PAIN. Dr Clarke HOOKED ME UP.. so glad I traveled to Mayo to get to the best Dr's in AZ

A great surgeon--

Posted on October 18th, 2011

The microscopic knee surgery on both knees went flawlessly. I walked out of the hospital without pain and started physical therapy the next day. I have been problem free for ten years--even the arthritic build-up was minimal until I fell again and re-injured the left knee. I wish Dr Clark was still practicing in NYC.

none better

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Double knee replacement changed my life. Dr. Clarke is awesome. I never thought I would be pain free and as mobile as teenager. I got my life back with Dr. Clarke's help (and two new knees).

Posted on February 21st, 2017