Dr. Henry Danis III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Danis III?

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. Danis, the office, and his clinical team were great! From the time I walked into the office to the time I left, it was a good experience. This practice was night and day different from my experience at Eagle Gastroenterology! Dr. Danis' nurse was friendly and was engaged. It was my first time seeing a Gastro and some of the symptoms can be embarrassing to discuss, however, I was made to feel comfortable. Dr. Danis spent 30 minutes with me going over my history and answering questions. He explained what he thought was going on based on my symptoms and scheduled tests accordingly. While I do not have a specific diagnosis until I receive the results back, I feel like I am in good hands. It's a huge relief!

Posted on June 4th, 2016

He's an awesome doctor who cares about his patients and spends the time with you. I've know him for years and he's the best.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Compassionate bedside manor; very thorough with explanations; would highly recommend. Liked him the best out of his group of doctors and will always ask for him in the future.

Excellent