Dr. Henry Davison Jr Is this you?

3.9

Posted on November 5th, 2012

He was ready to rush in and remove my gallbladder without doing tests. Turns out the tests proved my gallbladder wasn't the problem and I would've had surgery for nothing. He went off on me and called me "irrational" and started yelling at me that I obviously thought I was a better doctor than he was and knew more about medicine than he does. Well, since my diagnosis was right and his was wrong, I'd have to say he was at least right about me knowing more about the problem than he did.

Posted on July 24th, 2011

I cannot be more satisfied with Dr. Henry Davison, he spent the time needed for me to talk about all my concerns and didn' t rush me. He also made calls that were for my benefit to other doctors out of concern for me. I could never thank Dr. Davison enough for the time and care he gave me at the last minute. I will never forget it, or him. I would recommend him highly.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Dr. Davison has performed three medically necessary surgeries on me in the course of a year. Each time he has given me excellent care. He is compassionate, caring, humble and gives you the feeling that you are the most important patient in his practice.

Posted on May 11th, 2015