Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry D Debiec has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Debiec for ten years. He is a fantastic doctor who takes time to listen. He is not afraid to make a referral to another doctor if he sees the need. I am disappointed, however, in the office staff that he now has. Dr. Debiec has merged with another doctor and the staff that is now responsible for setting up appointments with specialists, etc., are not as efficient as his former staff. You shouldn't have to wait a week to have an appointment scheduled. I am hoping in the near future things will get better.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Joseph Health Center
Dr. Henry D Debiec accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamir J Shah Md, 456 S Main St, Andover, OH
Dr. Henry D Debiec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Andover, OH.