Dr. Henry H Duke Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry H Duke Jr?

Dr. Duke aka Dr. House

Horrible doctor!!!

Do not trust this physician.

Awesome Family Practioner

One thing medical school can't teach you is how to care deeply for people without money or insurance.I worked with Dr. Duke to implement a free clinic for veterans in Santa Ana, and he didn't complain one bit when the poor and undocumented arrived instead.He exceeded their expectations in every case. I have been serving the poor as a kitchen manager for years, but his commitment to public health taught me a great deal about cleanliness and contagion.He also taught me a great deal about dedication to the poor, and I've been serving as an example to Catholics for 15 years.He is the person I turned to when I thought my wife had ovarian cancer. (She's fine now, thank G-d!)This is a Board Certified, well educated Doctor who really, really cares about patients.