Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry Florez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Henry Florez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I took charge of my health care by wanting a different specialist for an urgent health issue. Needing a referral, I asked for and got one before my follow up appt with Dr. Florez. Thank God I did because I've found I have been lied to about previous medical reports. I was also "let go" as a patient because of "multiple no shows for appointments" which is a blatant lie. All because I chose a doctor that he does not like. Also, Dr. Florez does not like to be challenged or argued with. Take charge of your own health care and ask questions! Just because he has an MD after his name does not mean knows all.
Dr. Florez is a good doctor. It is his incompetent admin and medical staff that make his practice weak. His staff provides poor customer service by lying to patients and failing to communicate factual information. I recommend you keep your blood pressure from rising and see another competent doctor with a much better staff that you feel that you could trust.
Our parents 80 &81, my husband, his brother and I see Dr Florez and his supporting Pa's for the past 7 years. We are all very pleased with our care. Dr Florez was instrumental in getting us to the right specialist for a brain anginoma that most likely saved my husbands life! We brought his parents here four years ago & they are both in better health. We take our questions in and come out with answers or pointed in the direction to get the right support. We are very happy with Dr Florez!
Dr. Florez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yuma Regional Medical Center
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry Florez in this video.
Dr. Henry Florez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.