Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry L Galan
Dr. Henry L Galan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Galan is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Galan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry L Galan has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Henry L Galan has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Henry L Galan has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Henry L Galan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Galan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Henry L Galan accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Colorado School of Medicine, 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry L Galan in this video.
Dr. Henry L Galan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.