Dr. Henry L Gardiner III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry L Gardiner III?

stay away

Dr. Gardiner is a nice guy, but over the years North Chatahoochee Family Physicians has evolved into a patient mill...primary objective of everyone is to get as many patients in & out as quickly as possible with no real desire for patients well being. And good luck getting an appt. with an actual Dr. ( 2-3 day wait ). Only nurse practitioners can be seen same day or next day...at the same price as dr ! Ability of most nurse practitioners is questionable.. Office mgr has a terrible attitude. Stay away unless you like feeling like a piece of cattle.

Ever since the opening of his skincare business it has been extremely hard to get an appointment with Dr. Gardiner. The front desk staff is always extremely rude when you call to get an appointment. They are never helpful and seem to not care when you are sick and you are in need of seeing someone. I have been seeing Dr. Gardiner for the past 4 years now and I am sad to say that I am now going to switch doctors. I am never able to see him and I always have to see a PA instead of Dr. Gardiner. I would be interested to see how many times I've actually seen a PA instead of Dr. Gardiner every time I've been there. I wouldn't be surprised if I've been to a PA more times than Dr. Gardiner. I have called Dr. Gardiner's office 4 times in the last year and I've only seen him once. If I did want to see him I would have to wait a week to see him. That's ridiculous when you are sick. It's very disappointing.

Dr. Henry L Gardiner III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.