Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Gor MD
Dr. Henry Gor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX, with another office in Longview, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Gor has 2 locations
Dr. Henry Gor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Henry Gor has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Henry Gor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Gor - Posted on August 1st, 2018
Dr. Gor is A+
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Gor - Posted on January 22nd, 2016
Dr. Gor is so kind, patient, knowledgeable and a good listener. Follow up tests are done quickly. He delivered my son in 1982, but later we moved away. 15 years later we returned to Longview and I returned to Dr. Gor as a patient. His bedside manner is the best, he is truly concerned about his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry Gor - Posted on May 22nd, 2014
44 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Henry Gor Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Henry Gor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.