Have you seen Dr. Henry Gor?

MBA, BS

I have used Dr Henry Gor since 1995 and all I can say is exceptional work. He is a wonderful doctor and I am glad I was given the referral from a co-worker to use Dr Gor. He is a wonderful man and doctor .

Dr. Gor is A+

Dr. Gor is so kind, patient, knowledgeable and a good listener. Follow up tests are done quickly. He delivered my son in 1982, but later we moved away. 15 years later we returned to Longview and I returned to Dr. Gor as a patient. His bedside manner is the best, he is truly concerned about his patients.

Okay

There was always a very long wait time. Dr. Gor did make it feel comfortable as a first time patient but I felt rushed after waiting for hours.

Dr. Henry Gor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.