Dr. Henry A Greenblatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry A Greenblatt?

Dr Greenblatt is collaborative explains everything clearly and never rushes you out of the exam room. A true caring competent Doctor!

I love Dr. Greenblatt and his staff.

Wouldn't go to any else

Dr. Greenblatt was very kind and thoroughly professional. He listened to everything I had to say and didn't rush through the appointment.

R.N.

Each visit is with excellence and utmost professional service! Dr. Greenblatt has an amazing bedside manner and has been superb in diagnosing and treating my skin disorders as well as cancer screening for my son.

Great guy. Tells it like it is. You can talk about anything and get an honest opinion and great local referrals if necessary.

Office Staff is AWFUL

I did not even get to make an appointment, The woman who answered the phone was so rude I could barely speak. She cut me off before I could finish a sentence, then asked questions I had previously tried to answer. If this is how the office is run, I will take my chances some place else!

Dr. Greenblatt is wonderful!! Unfortunately, Trying to get an emergency appointment with him is next to null according to his very unhelpful office staff! I called to get an additional follow-up appt for a recurring problem and they offered me to see the other doctor in the office, but she is not familiar with my situation. I do not think waiting a MONTH for an emergency is sufficient -- even when begging!!! Now I have to find someone else to go to and that makes me very sad!