Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry R Greene has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 7
I went for my appt . Had bloodwork done and blood pressure taken.I was then taken to an exam room where I sat for a good 20min past my appt at which time one of the staff came in apologizing that the doctor had left for the hospital without notifying them. "He said he will be back " she stated.After waiting another 15 min now an hour past my appt. the doctor returned. He made my appt. rushed and acted like he was the authority of my care without regard to my thought or wishes. Told me what I was going to do instead of disucssing with me and examined me without a nurse present, which I considered very unproffesional. I would not recommend this doctor. Just because you have MD after your name does not mean you can treat patients any way you want.
49 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Henry R Greene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & Directions21st Century Oncology, 3426 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry R Greene in this video.
Dr. Henry R Greene is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Key West, FL.