The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry H Chen has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I had a really great experience with Dr. Chen. I would absolutely go back to him, if need be. I would also recommend him to my friends and family. He is very attentive, explains what is going on, what can be done, and how I can continue home care myself to ensure proper healing. Making appointments have been easy and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes, if that. The office staff are nice. I had a septoplasty - I am not a fan of having surgery but he was very patient and compassionate.
Dr. Chen is the best ENT doctor at Cedars-Sinai that I have ever had the pleasure of getting medical attention from. Not only is his office very professional, Dr. Chen has a great demeanor and is extremely good at what he does. I took time off from law school in Ohio to fly to Los Angeles and have Dr. Chen fix my problem, which he accomplished after the first visit, because the doctors out here couldn't fix it after three attempts. Thank you Dr. Chen!
I'm already recommending Dr. Chen to anyone needing the same surgery as myself. I was cared for extremely well before, during & after my surgery. The only thing that could've been done better is that after the surgery I got uvulitus because of the tube down my throat and I felt that I wasn't told that might happen or what to do (salt water gargles fyi) and it was very unpleasant because you can't really swallow which freaked m out a little bit. Other than that everything was great & the surgery has changed my life - I can now sing better and am able to run better than ever before :)
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Henry H Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPediatric And Adult Ears Nose Throat, 8631 W 3rd St Ste 640E, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Henry H Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.