Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry H Ng has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Showing 4 of 4
I'm 37, good health, and a year ago was told i had degenerative disk disease and a bulging disk, a second mri indicated a annular tear. Having been to so called "specialists" and "primary care" doctors, including a orthopedic surgeon who talked for 2 minutes and left, a neurosurgeon who did epidural pain blocks that didn't work and each with their opinions. A good friend of mine after I fired everyone if them suggested a colleague of hers. I gathered all the records and I met Dr. Ng (pronounced "ing". His concern for his patients is uncanny. His bedside manner unlike anyone I've seen. If there is an urgent issue he personally calls you back. He utilizes My Chart from metro and answers emails personally. We haven't "cured" my problem but he's made life 50% better. He deals with pediatrics but is a doctor of Internal Medicine. These doctors are referred to as the doctors doctor. It's rare to have an Internal Medicine Dr as primary care doctor but if you can get one, you won't be sorry. I've referred my partner, my pops, and another friend to him. He's not only an amazing doctor but a wonderful man. He also is the clinical director of the PRIDE Clinic at metro serving the LGBT community. I can't say enough about Dr. Ng but if you can look him up you won't. Be sorry.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
17 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Henry H Ng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetrohealth Medical Center, 2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Henry H Ng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.