Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry H Tsai has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I've been going to Dr. Tsai for years. He's a great doctor and very well informed on current issues. Since I myself am a scientist, I would read articles regarding pregnancies and choices of delivery. I would then ask his opinions and each time he would be very informative and open. He delivered both my daughter and son. Each time after delivery, he would visit me and check up with me. As for the wait time, please remember that as you expect him to be there to deliver your baby at any time night or day --- so do his other patients. My son was delivered at 2pm in the afternoon on a weekday. I'm sure that delayed his appointments for the day but I'm glad he was there ... so be a little understanding because an OB-GYN is not your typical General Practitioner. I highly recommend Dr. Tsai and do so at every opportunity. So far, aside from my own children, he has delivered no less than 4 additional nephews and nieces.
I've been going to Dr. Tsai for at least 7 yrs. There are tons of patients in the waiting room and the wait may take awhile. I've read some complaints that he runs late, but sometimes there are last minute emergencies which is understandable. I've had a wonderful experience with him as my OBGYN. I've had major medical issues in the past and he has taken care of everything with confidence. He informs me what I need to know and always explains the procedures step by step without blabbing. He recently helped me deliver my baby girl. I've had a real hard time with the pregnancy and have been in and out of the hospital often. Each time I was admitted, Dr. Tsai would visit or call on a daily basis until I was discharged. I can't imagine going to a different OBGYN. I highly recommend him. He's a busy man and seems a bit shy but it doesn't mean he's rude or uncaring. My advice is to schedule an early apt. on weekdays.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Dr. Henry H Tsai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Hou Chin Tsai Md, 201 W Garvey Ave Ste 310, Monterey Park, CA
Dr. Henry H Tsai is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Monterey Park, CA.