Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry S Haye has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 3 of 3
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Henry S Haye - Posted on June 12th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Henry S Haye - Posted on May 16th, 2014
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Henry S Haye - Posted on October 13th, 2011
39 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies Trinidad
Graduated in 1979
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Henry S Haye accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOnslow Womens Health Center, 291 Huff Dr, Jacksonville, NC
Dr. Henry S Haye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, NC.