Dr. Henry T Hoffman Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Henry T Hoffman?

MY VISIT WAS VERY THOROUGH. DR. Hoffman was concerned if I WAS BREATHING WELL. I SOMETIMES HUFF AND PUFF WHILE GOING UPSTAIRS TO MY BED. Dr. Hoffman than had me have a pulmonary function test so he would have accurate information about my condition. Dr. HOFFMAN IS VERY FRIENDLY AND A CARING DOCTOR. ALSO STUDENT IN THE RESIDENCY PROGRAM HELPED WITH THE ENDOSCOPE .I ENJOY COMING TO THE OTOLARYNGOLOGY DEPARTMENT AND KNOW I WILL BE WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

Excellent doctor

I am happy to say that I can breathe better now. I was huffing and puffing and I did not know what was wrong with me. I had surgery and now I feel so much better. Dr. Hoffman is very kind, considerate, and really cares about you.

Excellent physician, teacher and surgeon. Wonderful staff.

Dr. Hoffman and Swigert were amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Best doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Hoffman for the past 17 years. His care has always been the best, his main concern is for my health and wellbeing. When we moved out of state, we tried a couple of oher ENTs, but could never find anyone who would care, who had the knowledge and concern to put my health first. Last doctor we tried, I almost died because he wouldn't take the time to see me, and I was in serious respiratory distress. We drove 6 hours to Iowa City to see dr. Hoffman, and he operated on me within the half hour of seeing me. I'm alive today because of Dr. Hoffman. I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman to anyone, hands down, the best dr. I have ever had.

Dr. Henry T Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.