Dr. Henry Iwinski Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Iwinski Jr?

costco wholesale

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Hello henry I dont know if you still remember me from grade school at stella maris in cebu I now live in california I see your a doctor now...

Posted on July 6th, 2013

This man put me through horrors as a child and it pains me to think of how many children he has done that to. He treats you as literally a burden, he cannot be bothered to muster up an ounce of compassion. He spent no time with me, brushed off my concerns, didn't answer any questions, and flat out lied several times. He treated me since I was 7 years old and I had no idea what compassionate care is out there until I aged out of th Shriners system at 21. P.s. an appointment at Shriners is an all day affair, plan on spending atleast 3 hours there.

Posted on July 24th, 2010

One of the nicest men I have ever met. Really cares about his patients. Professional, but sometimes funny too. Very compassionate.

Find someone else

Posted on May 30th, 2010

I would not see this man if you value yourself and your child at all. I was a patient from age 5 to age 18 before I finally found someone else. You will wait on him forever if he even shows up only for him to be rude, crass, and generally unhelpful. He has the credentials but no bedside manner. Save yourself the heartache and trouble because this man doesn't have an ounce of compassion.

Posted on November 30th, 2017