Dr. Henry Julme Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Julme?

KNOW HOW TO LISTEN

siempre escucha al paciente hasta el final, despues da sus recomendaciones. para mi el mejor Dr. que he tenido. disculpandome los demas.

Great

I have been going to Dr. Julme since 1999 and I would never trade him for another Dr. He actually listens when you talk to him and he doesn't make you feel like he is in rush. Very understanding MD. He also saw my kids until they moved out of the area .

I have seeing Dr.Julme for over 13 yrs. and I feel like part of the family. He is a great DOCTOR.

Dr. Julme need to follow up with the test he ask patient to complete, since he is the only one to receive results.

Refused to fwd my records for continued care

I will NEVER recommend anyone to this Dr. I am newly diagnosed with HIV and needed my PCP to have my records for continued care and follow up care visits. It took 5 faxes over 10 day period and speaking with Dr directly twice... just to have my records forwarded to My PCP Dr.

Beware

I'd been a patient of Dr. Julme's for quite some time now. However, recently when he wrote me a prescription for a controlled substance, he did so on a photocopied prescription pad causing me to be thrown out of Walgreens, CVS, etc. It took me quite some time to repair my credibility, and I would caution anyone who is considering this doctor to think twice before they go through what I did.