Dr. Henry H Khin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Henry H Khin?

Dr. Khin feels like a mill operator not a psychiatrist

Dr. Khin is abrupt, annoying and appears agitated or impatient when listening to the patient's explanation of situation or answers to the doctor's questions. Provides very little information but is quick to shut up a patient by pushing yet another drug.

he makes mistakes and then blames you for them

very rude and disrespectful doctor. He does not listen to you and just makes assumptions about you and your situation. He prescribed me prozac 40mg once a day and when i went to visit him a couple of months later, he insisted that he had prescribed prozac 3 times a day and i was very irresponsible for not reading the back of the bottle before taking the medication. I called the pharmacy to confirm that the medication was prescribed to be taken once a day only and then confirmed it. It makes me very angry that he kept blaming me for not taking my medication on time and probably lying about my depression, anxiety and ADHD.

Over half an hour behind, very dry, didn't explain anything about diagnosis.

I have no choice my insurance send me to this doctor I have asked for a new doctor what he says is not what his staff practices but we will see today after my physical therapy cause I cant keep going to the ER for refills

Not a listener

He did not listen to anything I said, he behaved as if he was right and I was clueless and when he talked I could not understand anything he said.

retired engineer

I find dr. khin to be personable, professional, he listens well to my questions,answers to his questions,is very personable, All things considered I am very pleased with him.

Dr. Khin has a natural talent at communications. Although his office is busy, he is well worth the wait. My son suffers from anxiety and was scared at first and before long he was asking when his next visit is. Highly recommended. God Bless him!

Dr. Henry H Khin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.