Dr. Henry Klotz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Klotz?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

At my first appointment, I was put in an examination room, where I waited an hour to be seen. After talking to me for a few minutes, the doctor examined me and ordered an endoscopy, which he performed about a week later. In the recovery room, he told me he'd call in a prescription and that I should call him in a week for biopsy results. A week and five phone calls later, the prescription has still not been ordered and I don't have my test results. In addition, in the recovery room, the doctor made it clear he was very busy. He spent no more than five to seven minutes answering my questions and explaining what was happening, before excusing himself so he could get on with his day. Then I listened as he spent 30 minutes outside my room talking to nurses and telling them stories that weren't related to work.

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

Waited a hour and a half to see doctor. Change his opnion a few times.

Posted on July 9th, 2017