3.9

Have you seen Dr. Henry T Leis?

First time dealing with Dr Leis, I've had several other ortho doctor visits in my life. Dr. Leis as well as his staff are well informed and have a great personalities. Dr Leis doesn't sugar coat or pull punches, I like that. His bedside manner is very comforting. I went in with apprehensions and came out relaxed and confident.

I’ve see nurse practitioner twice and she helped my situation a lot.

Great visit

The staff, doctor and nurse practitioner were all friendly, knowledgeable and receptive to what I had to say.

Dr. Leis

Took the time to explain in detail what was going on with my wrist, what the options were, and what the risks were with each of the options. Very confident in the info he provided.

Wrist brace

I was so grateful for a doctor’s office that listened to me about the brace I was wearing hurting me constantly and gave me the option not to have to wear it when the doctor I saw before him was going to make me wear it another 6 weeks.

Shirley Battley

Excellent visit no wait time did not feel rushed with the doctor very thorough visit has selected him to do surgery on my hand

Rotator cuff surgery

routine visit

The front desk staff was pleasant, Dr. Leis was pleasant and professional, the nurse was not exactly efficient and the x-rays techs were dour.

Dr Leis

I sat in the waiting room for about an hour. Put me in a room set there another hour in a few minutes. When the doctor finally came in he looked at my finger that has a blood restriction and is in excruciating pain. Two other doctors said it needs amputation. He prescribed a cream to put on it and told me to quit smoking. I asked him a few questions he answered one about smoking ignore the rest and walked out of the room. This took a total of about five minutes of his time. It was 5 o’clock and he wanted to go home. He made an appointment for another four weeks away. My finger has already rotted off about a half an inch. Another month it will be to my first knuckle. I feel like this is nothing but a money racket. I would not recommend him to my dog.

Awesome staff

Doctors and nurses who helped with my surgery was great. I’ve had plenty of surgeries and none have treated me so good from start to finish.

Rating on visit

Dr. Leis and his entire staff have shown nothing but professional and caring care for me as a patient...I have had had 3 surgeries with Dr. Leis and they all were successful and Nurse Practitioner Deborah Spencer is a very viable asset to this practice. Recommend to all my family and friends.

Came Highly Recommended

Highly Recommended Referral - However did not Feel Adequate Support from Dr. or Staff

Dr. Henry T Leis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.

Dr. Henry T Leis Is this you?