Dr. Henry M Lerner Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Henry M Lerner?

Unprofessional and Disrespectful

Dr Lerner was staring at me while checking me and when he was fingering me, he made loud disrespectful sounds continuously, totally unprofessional and did not feel safe with him around. Horrible nightmare .

Worst Doctor I

disappointed

He does not respond to his patients. He is well behind medical advancements and he chooses "waiting" as a treatment rather than actually trying to treat his patients.

doctor that doesn't care

He isn't available when you need him. I complained that I have bleeding for 4 weeks and he didn't do anything at all. He didn't even try to find the cause of it. I end it up with a miscarriage, which I found out from another doctor that could have been avoided. Please find someone else who cares for his patients.

He's a pompous man

Let's just say if I could give him 0 stars I would, and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Run as fast as you can!! He's too busy writing books to pay attention to his patients.

I had no issues with Dr. Lerner and any of the doctors in his practice up until my delivery. My delivery was a nightmare and although one of Dr. Lerner's associates did my emergency c-section, he was involved in my care afterwards. I developed a massive infection that took several weeks to clear up. During the time that I was sick,Dr. Lerner and his associates were extremely uncaring and uninvolved. I suspect that if you have a complication free birth, you will have a positive experience. However, I believe that the true measure of a doctor is how he/she conducts themselves during less than perfect conditions. I will not be returning to NW or Dr. Lerner EVER....