Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Loeb
Dr. Henry Loeb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, IL. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Loeb is affiliated with Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic, and Hines Va Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Loeb has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Loeb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Hines Va Hospital
53 Years Experience
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Henry Loeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions781 Sheridan Rd, Highland Park, IL
Dr. Henry Loeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.