Dr. Henry S Lucid Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Henry S Lucid?

Trustworthy and Thorough

My husband and I have relied upon Dr. Lucid-and his great staff-for several years. Dr. Lucid is personable and thorough both in testing as well as explaining procedures and results. His entire staff is polite and knowledgeable.

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Lucid and have nothing but praise for his bedside manner and expertise. He is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and very patient with explanations. His staff is wonderful and have worked for him for years which speaks to his care of them, as well. We trust him with our health.

Excellent Care

I wouldn't consider another cardiologist. Dr. Lucid helped me care about my health again. He takes his time to listen, explain and address my cardiovascular and whole health. He is the most compassionate and kind doctor I have seen. Dr. Lucid has been my doctor for 11 years and I always come away feeling confident about our decisions regarding my care. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

Saved my life

Had been to see my GP and another doctor when mine wasn't there, while having over a period of days had 5 attacks. Dr Lucid did his test, drew out also a hand drawing of what was the problem as I could not really read the images. As far as I'm concerned I'm here now because of his ability to quickly diagnose and get me to the hospital.

Not impressed with this doctor. Very unprofessional. Unable to figure out what my problem was.

Great Doctor !

Wonderful experience of a caring doctor who understnds the health and financial aspects of the current medical enviroment.