Dr. Henry M Kwong Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Henry M Kwong Jr?

Great retina specialist

He has a calm caring demeanor and really cares about his patients. He has a great sense of humor and has the wonderful ability of putting you at ease, which is very important since he is giving me shots in my eyeballs!!! :)

Excellent Retinal Specialist!

I found Dr. Kwong to very warm and engaging on my first visit and he continues to greet me with joy and humor. His has excellent professionalism and communication skills. He thoroughly assessed my condition each time I was in the office, and encouraged all my questions – and I have a lot of questions. I felt he listened to me and I never felt rushed. I am impressed with his knowledge and skill. He is a very kind person. I think most of us are terrified to lose our vision and his manner is calming. I felt confident in his diagnosis and plan of treatment –oh, and it worked! I’m very grateful for the care I received from Dr. Kwong.

He is excellent with the laser

Dr Kwong is the best!

Dr. Kwong dealt with our medical emergency with professionalism and tact. He took the time we needed to answer all our questions. He was very personable and approachable. Our only complaint was the VERY long wait in the office for our follow-up appt.

Dr. Kwong is an excellenrt physician; he is a wonderful conbination of a great "bedside" manner and a great sense of humor which is splendid when one is having shots in the eyeball.

I was very impressed with Dr Kwong and his very professional staff. They talked with me and told me what they were doing and why as they went along. I felt I had a very thorough examination performed by the best.