More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry F Marcus has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Henry F Marcus has the following 20 expertise
- Eye Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Bell's Palsy
Dr. Henry F Marcus has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
found out I was exposed to the toxic black mold chaetomium. It's really bad stuff. mold is one of my severe allergies. called the office to get copies of my allergy test results (10 years ago) and they said they throw their medical records out after 7 years BUT I owed a small bill but they had a copy of that. Throw the medical records out after 7 years but keep bills owed for eternity. Can't get my records for allergic asthma. Shame on you and shame on Dr. Marcus
I can't say Marcus is a misogynist, but he definitely is condescending to women! He is entirely devoid of any warmth or rudimentary bedside manner. His gruff and.somewhat coarse demeanor is better suited for the battlefield rather than a pediatric clinic. I'm sure he was tops in his class, but this begs the question...what class is he from? I highly recommend avoiding this doctor, almost any other pediatrician will be eminently better suited for your child's needs!
Dr. Marcus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Henry F Marcus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrentwood Pediatrics, 33215 7 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
Dr. Henry F Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.