Dr. Henry D Mollman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Henry D Mollman?

HORRIBLE DR

This so called dr., wrecked my life: with a simple , disectomy that' went terribly wrong. I hate this man with everything in me. I live in pain 24/7...pain clinics, nerves burned, dr after dr and no one can fix the damage this guy did to me...hopefully he'll get his one day

Not so minimally invasive surgery

Dr. Mollman had very little bedside manner. I too saw him at St, Luke's and he no longer has a practice with them. My surgery was 5 hours long and I had a blood transfusion, Following surgery, my entire leg was all black and blue. Apparently the pressure from the procedure caused this, I can't get in touch with him anymore, I still have back pain (although maybe less than before surgery), I have no way of knowing if the procedure was a success since I still have pain and am taking pain meds daily. If my spine stays stable then it is good I had the procedure.

Moves from one town to another. It is hard to keep up with him. The surgery her performed on me was very successful, but it's hard to keep tract of him.