Dr. Henry E Moskowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry E Moskowitz?

A great doctor. I suffer from chronic prostatitis and he has gotten it under control. Whenever I have flare ups and am in need of urgent care he always calls back. He is thorough in his examination and explains everything. He puts all your stress at ease. They don't make doctors like this anymore!! He's real old school!! I strongly recommend him to anyone in need of seeing a urologist you won't be disappointed!!

Great doctor!

Dr. Moskowitz makes you feel so at ease. He is gentle and understanding. He is willing to chat with you about your concerns and if you call to speak with him, he actually calls you back.

A Real MD they don't make them like this any more

This Doctor besides be friendly buts you at ease.

Great personality. Full explanation of diagnosis and treatment. Speaks to you not at you. Breat bedside manner and great sense of humor

I love Dr. H. Moskowita

I had my first surgery done by Dr. Moskowitz for Bladder cancer. I was so scared, he told me WE will get through this together. I trust him 1,000%. Anything he told me I may feel or expect happened the way he said it would. He is very good, at what he does, very confident. I tell him all the time I Love him. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to see a urologist.

KNOWS HIS EXPERTISE

I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING SEEN BY DR. MOSKOWITZ ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PLEASANT AND HIS STAFF IS VERY COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY. I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THIS DOCTOR BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T BE TRUE. HE PERFORMED MY SURGERY SOME YEARS AGO AND HE REALLY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING, ON TIME AND ALMOST PAIN FREE. THE FOLLOW UP VISITS WERE EASY AND HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR AND A GOOD REPOR WITH PATIENTS, HIS OFFICE IS ALWAYS CROWDED BUT YOU DON'T MIND THE WAIT BECAUSE IT IS WORTH IT YOU KNOW THE END RESULT YOU WILL GET.