Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry S Nieder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I can't help but laugh at the first (above) review because it is more than wrong and completely off. Dr. Henry Nieder is one of the best doctors I've ever had! He has been the primary care physician for my family for years and NEVER have I heard him yell or seen him get even slightly irritable. He is VERY kind, a great listener, and has only the patient's well being and good health in mind. I have only praises to give to this well qualified and well experienced doctor. He is well respected on the island and has the best reputation among the community. He's amazing!
I have never been more insulted in my life. I called the on- call physician, Dr.Nieder at 6:30 Am. Bec my 4 year old has had high fevers with no other symptoms for 2 days. Dr. Neider explained this could be nothing or other symptoms could develop, and advised me to wait a few days. I mentioned our family is leaving town tomorrow and he became irate, YELLING AT ME stating "I've been up ALL NIGHT SO YOU CAN TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO CONNECTICUT!!!" He continued his rant saying I was wasting his time and if I was so concerned to go to the emergency room. I am disgusted by his behavior.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Henry S Nieder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarthas Vineyard Hospital, 1 Hospital Rd, Oak Bluffs, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Henry S Nieder in this video.
Dr. Henry S Nieder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Bluffs, MA.