Dr. Henry Nieder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Nieder?

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Dr. Nieder is trustworthy and well informed physician with compassionate concern for his patients . He is a minimalist in his approach to prescribing as well as a physician who quickly gains the confidence of his patients.

My Favorite Doctor!

Posted on July 16th, 2013

I can't help but laugh at the first (above) review because it is more than wrong and completely off. Dr. Henry Nieder is one of the best doctors I've ever had! He has been the primary care physician for my family for years and NEVER have I heard him yell or seen him get even slightly irritable. He is VERY kind, a great listener, and has only the patient's well being and good health in mind. I have only praises to give to this well qualified and well experienced doctor. He is well respected on the island and has the best reputation among the community. He's amazing!

Rude and Insensitive - no option for ZERO stars

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

I have never been more insulted in my life. I called the on- call physician, Dr.Nieder at 6:30 Am. Bec my 4 year old has had high fevers with no other symptoms for 2 days. Dr. Neider explained this could be nothing or other symptoms could develop, and advised me to wait a few days. I mentioned our family is leaving town tomorrow and he became irate, YELLING AT ME stating "I've been up ALL NIGHT SO YOU CAN TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO CONNECTICUT!!!" He continued his rant saying I was wasting his time and if I was so concerned to go to the emergency room. I am disgusted by his behavior.

Posted on January 6th, 2017