Dr. Henry Ndekwe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Henry Ndekwe?

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Doctor and Nurse are very professional. I have found the office staff to be incompetent and rude. You are told to call office yet no one answers phone, get answer machine for med refills and no one every returns a call. Nurse tells you there is no need to wait 72 hours to get meds refilled especially if you have run out or will run out, but office staff gives you attitude...either called too early or tough if you are running out, you have to wait....but call later to see if MD filled script...asked why call no one answers phone but told they always answer....again you call and again, machine and no return call.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

With this doctor it's a big runaround we got a referral to see him . I called hem three times and there was always a different excuse why I could not get an appointment.

Posted on April 24th, 2016

Thanks Doctor God bless u sir

Dr. Henry Ndekwe

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr. Ndekwe is very kind, compassionate and caring. I consider him to be a very, very good doctor and I am very happy with the care I receive from him and his staff.

Dr. Ndekwe needs to hire better office staff

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Kiowi is a nurse or office manager or both and she must be totally burned out because she is so very rude to patients both in the office and on the phone. I sat there one day and listened to her arguing with a patient on the phone while I was in the waiting room for over 30 minutes. She was rude, inconsiderate, and unprofessional. Many of the girls who have been hired to work the front desk have been grossly unqualified. Alice and the pregnant girl who I think quit were really awful, the new one seems a little better but as soon as they start to barely get the hang of what they are doing, he hires another clueless person - I mean these girls shouldn't be working with the public even in retail or anything where they have to think and answer questions. Maybe he needs to pay more or have someone else do the interviews. Crystal is the only one who is always professional, she does not make you feel judged and she is capable of reasoning. That seems silly to say but some of those girls really were incapable of reasoning. Kiowi doesn't have that problem, she is just rude and hateful and dishonest and she either needs a long vacation or a permanent one. I hope she doesn't take Dr. Ndekwe down because she makes folks want to file serious complaints. Too bad she is not the one who would face the consequences of those complaints.

Dr Ndekwe has some serious issues

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I agree with the other person who talked about the office dictator, Kiowi, being very rude, dishonest and she is definitely on a power trip. Dr Ndekwe will not treat a smoker, and even if you quit, he will accuse you of smoking everytime you come in. I heard him in rooms with other patients, I even heard a patient in the waiting room say she was accused and has never smoked. As far as pain management, Dr. Ndekwe does not have many approaches, he just loves to give the same three strong opiates to everyone. He is also not knowlegabel about the medication. He told me that if I took 2 instant release oxycodone tablets they would last twice as long but he should know instant release medication is instantly released and flushed from the system in the same time period, taking double just makes it stronger, it doesn't make it last 8 hours instead of 4. He even drew a picture to explain to me why it lasts longer. I hope he was trying to create a placebo effect and isn't truly that ignorant about his profession, however I'm afraid it is the latter. All in all, if you smoke, don't tell and smell good, he will smell you. I wouldn't be surprised if he is shut down soon because he is a pill mill and he recently started testing all his patients, something he should have always been doing, and I have a feeling once it is found how many non-compliant patients he has, he is going to have trouble.

Posted on September 13th, 2015

the only bad expierience ive had was with kiawi, his office mgr/ office dictator. even when your medication is due and ready, she has lied and said it wasnt. she is on a big time power trip. the office would be so much more pleasant without her. she will never give me my meds on the same day. an told the dr. i was lying. the dr. does his best based on theinfo given to him. an that cant be easy when hes being lied to by his boss kiawi.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Most caring and professonal doctor. He has managed my pain for 10 years. Highly recommend him!

PLEASE AVOID!!

Posted on March 20th, 2015

This place is terrible! I told the doctor I didn't want to take pain medications because I am so young. He humiliated me infront of the entire clinic and sent me out crying. I drove 60 miles one way to see him, took a full day off work and got to the office at 12:45, wasn't able to see the doctor until almost 3. The staff is rude and he is rude! That place is a pill mill and full of addicts. He refused to treat me because I wanted other options besides pain medication. There is something REALLY strange going on in this office. He needs to be reported! Please AVOID! If you are looking for true answers to your pain, do not go to him! Go see a neurosurgeon or a specialist. THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!!!!

avoid at all cost

Posted on February 6th, 2014

The staff is rude. Not helpful. Lied to me about my insurance coverage. Doctor wouldn't even see me because he didn't have my latest report from the other pain management clinic I go to in WIF. I was trying to get a local office. I felt he could at least have the courtesy to see me and look all the other reports. They would have been all the same. Something strange is going on with this office. Not professional and actually feel like they are a pill mill. Avoid!!!!

Conciencious Care

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Dr. Ndekwe is dedicated to treating you as a person and not just as your "pain", He screens for patients that he feels he can help to have a normal life again, free from the fear of pain. He is not afraid to ask partients to workout or change their diets if that is a necessary step. I admire his work and it;s is working for me. SS

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Stay away from this place . It is the worst , rude, strange place i have ever seen .