Dr. Henry F Pallatroni III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Henry F Pallatroni III?

Dr. Pallantroni has a great approach.

I saw Dr. Henry Pallatroni to discuss a long-term care plan for my back pain. He was both helpful and knowledgeable in his diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I felt I was on the right track with his recommendations. I have no doubt he will help me as my situation progresses.

Had l1 back surgery and have been in tremendous pain after. Feeling like calling it quits on life. Go to a real Dr in Boston don't make same mistake as me. Only 30 and can't stand up straight anymore

Dr. Pallatroni is a great surgeon with a great sense of humor. He has great bedside manner and is very interested in listening to what you have to say. I would highly recommend him for a great surgeon .

Great medical office.

Just a great medical practice all together from top to bottom. Wonderful experience.

Great office!

I cannot say enough good things about this office in general, and Dr. Pallatroni in particular. He is an excellent surgeon, and a warm, caring partner in my care.

Impressive

The office staff was attentive, greeted me promptly. The fish tank was a calming addition to the office. Dr. Pallotroni's assessment was thorough. He discussed his findings with me and my husband.

I had seen other back surgeons in the area who stated that there was nothing they could do for my severe back pain. Dr. Pallatroni ordered an MRI for me asap and three days later I was having surgery and have been pain free ever since.

Dr Pallatroni is a true professional, caring about his patients and making the best decisions for their well being. As a patient , I trust Dr Pallatroni 100% with my care.

Patient

This Dr. Is the Best Neurosurgeon. In the World in my Eyes, He Fixed my back, after a major Surgery. Thank you Dr. Pallitroni

Top Notch Doctor and Person

I just recently had spinal fusion surgery performed by Dr. PAllAtroni. From my first visit with him until now after surgery he has treated me with such respect. I was nervous from the beginning and he calmed my nerves and explained everything to me and made me very comfortable. During my time at the hospital he checked in on me numerous times and to this point now that I am home, he is still making sure I'm progressing the way I should. There is no other Dr. I would trust or recommend more than Dr. Henry PAllAtroni!

God Sent

We had Dr. Pallatroni as a neurosurgeon for our son while he was still working in the San Diego area. This man/doctor/angel made a very difficult situation almost easy for us. His bedside manner is surpassed by none & his knowledge is never-ending. If you have a question and he doesn't have the answer, he'll find it. If you're concerned about something, he will sit & talk with you until you're confident in the decision you're making. Not only is Dr. Pallatroni professional, but he treats you like a human being, never talking above you or in terms you don't understand. If you have a choice in your neuro care, this man will change the way you feel about medicine.

Top Notch!! One of the best Dr's I have dealt with!!

If you are ever in need of a neuro surgeon look no further. Dr. Pallatrino is top notch! Very forthcoming with your options. Is not a lets operate kind of Dr. unless that is what is needed. I have been to many Dr's and specialists and for the first time I felt like I mattered and was not just another # to have to see and be dealt with. I did end up needing surgery due to a ruptured disc where 3 large pieces ended up in the spinal canal pinching nerves and causing severe pain and loss of feeling in my right leg and foot. Dr.Pallatrino performed the surgery and it was a success. The pain was gone when I woke from the anestesia. The feeling in my leg and foot returned. The surgery caused minimal discomfort. I was in the hospital overnight. I stopped taking any pain meds the 2nd day after surgery. Dr. Pallatroni checked in several times and came in on his day off to check on me and release me. By all means do not hesitate to deal with Dr. P. He truly is a great Dr. and person. AAA++

Dr. Henry F Pallatroni III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.