4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

I have always waited longer than 30 minutes for my appointment. Most times it is over an hour.He has a new staff hard for me to rate them.

He did my vascetomy

He is a great doc and the office is good. I never had to wait long there (which is rare at any clinic) and he did my vascetomy. I had zero complications and I healed very quickly. I can't even see the scar!

Dr. Parfitt is the best!

Dr. Parfitt is kind, caring, thorough, and competent. If you are in need of a urologist, he's the best choice!

Erectile Dysfunction

Henry E Parfitt Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.