Dr. Henry Perez Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Henry Perez?

Experienced

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Smart Doctor.

Misdiagnosed in St. Joseph's ER

Posted on June 16th, 2013

Several years ago I was seen by him in the ER. I was very, very sick and was experiencing extreme dehydration and was in the midst of what I later learned are called episodes of neuroglycopenia. I was in terrible shape...but it was all relieved by the glucose IV. (This should have been an obvious clue to him as to what was wrong...but he missed it. ) I had never met him before in my life. He spent 5 minutes in my room. Later, I requested my medical records and found that he had written in my chart that he had discussed extensively with me that I needed to see a Psychiatrist. It turned out later that I had undiagnosed Insulinoma that was causing my mental status changes....and the direct glucose to my brain worked to counteract that. He is, in my opinion, only able to diagnose the quick obvious disorders.

Excellent ER Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2012

Saw Dr. Perez at St. Joseph's ER. He spentplenty of time with me, explained everything and was very pleasant. All in all, I thought he was excellent.

Posted on September 17th, 2016