Dr. Henry R Preston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry R Preston?

Great job

Stay away

Good luck getting someone to answer the phone. I have called multiple days at different times of the day and no luck. I left a message that was never returned. When I did speak with someone they said they would take care of my issue and call me back. Never took care of my issue and never called me back. If you are looking for a Family Physician in Georgetown I would stay away from this place. I will be making an appointment somewhere else and having my medical records transferred.

Dr. Henry Preston

DR. Preston takes the time to listen to the problem, he talked with me about the issue and how to resolve the issue. Staff seems really friendly (esp. Amanda in the front office). Great Experience and would highly recommend!

Personable and informed

I have always had the utmost respect for Dr Preston. He is always approachable. I have been his patient for 16 years and even though I retired from Georgetown and live in Frankfort I have never thought of changing doctors.

Office support is awful. Dr Preston does a good job.

There have several times when me or my wife have needed something addressed by his office staff and it was never addressed. The last episode involved getting our medical records to Anthem. I followed up and was told that they have no medical records department and have up to 30 days. I said great we have no coverage until you do this. I was basically told not our problem. We lost medical care because my employer put me on as a Contractor to avoid Obamacare.

Dr. Henry R Preston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, KY.