Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry M Prillaman
Dr. Henry M Prillaman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Prillaman is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital and Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex. Dr. Prillaman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry M Prillaman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Henry M Prillaman has the following 9 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bladder Issues
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Henry M Prillaman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Henry M Prillaman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This doctor don't know the meaning of compassion and humanity. He plays with other people pain, just because people need of him as he please. When on call he doesn't show to examine the patience at the ER. He like to schedule follow up appointments at his convinience which translate in another visit paid by the patience or health insurance. When this doctor got a call from a representative of the hospital and finally scheduled an appointment, he was angry and took it on it on the patiences family. I will not trust him with my or any family members life.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Prillaman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Henry M Prillaman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHampton Roads Urology, 11848 Rock Landing Dr Ste 402, Newport News, VA
Dr. Henry M Prillaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.